Skip to main content

Port Captain’s Office, 1899 - 1908

 Item
Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y30468S/6

Scope and Contents

204 x 155 mm. Showing the single storey building with a flagstaff behind and the harbour beyond. Above the verandah is the legend ‘Capitania Do Porto’. Photograph taken from the Rue Do Tte. Almeida just north of the Passenger Pier. Signed ‘J & M Lazarus. Lourenço Marques’.

Dates

  • Creation: 1899 - 1908

Creator

Language of Materials

English

Date information

DateText: The date is approximate..

Finding aid date

2010-07-27 14:41:26+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Contact:
Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom