Skip to main content


Subject Source: Local sources

Found in 158 Collections and/or Records:

 File — NHAR 4/7/2

New buildings [ie Kaetsu building], 1993-01 - 1993-02

Reference Code: GBR/3124/NHAR 4/7/2
Scope and Contents Preliminary plans for new residential accommodation, as follows [all February 1993 unless otherwise stated]:Entrance proposal plans, scale 1:200;Alternative plan for 12-Module;Typical Plan Stair and Room Module;Residential Flat, scale 1:25;Residential Duplex Room, scale 1:25;Office / Research Room / Study Bedroom, scale 1:25;Furniture Arrangement Options, January 1993;Section through Residential Block;Kaetsu Building Entrance Level Plan, scale...
Dates: 1993-01 - 1993-02
 File — NHAR 4/7/3

Notes on St Giles Award with plan extracted from Award Map, 1892 - 1900

Reference Code: GBR/0268/CCCC09/01/33/37
Scope and Contents

The plan includes a table of Old Inclosures, New Allotments and Totals.

Dates: 1892 - 1900

Over estate, 1839 - 1906

Reference Code: GBR/0268/CCCC09/01/33/61
Scope and Contents

1. Plan (by Bidwell?) of the estate at Over in the occupation of Messrs Dring, July 1860. Scale: 6 chains to an inch.
2. Valuation of the farm by Joseph Truslove, 20 Apr. 1839.
3. Notes by bursars with acreage, notes on quality of land and buildings, the burning down of a cottage in 1897, the provision of apple-trees to the tenant in 1898 and rent paid to 1906.

Dates: 1839 - 1906
 File — GCPP Needham 3/15

Plan, 1945

Reference Code: GBR/0271/GCPP Needham 3/15
Scope and Contents

Hand-drawn plan, possibly of wartime journey made between Chungking (Chongqing), and Baochi (Baoji) and Sian (Xi’an). Original plan together with 2 photocopies - one is actual size, the other enlarged. Found in pocket at front of GCPP Needham 3/14.

Dates: 1945
Conditions Governing Access: From the Fonds: Dorothy Needham's estate passed to her late husband Joseph. It is now held with his by the Needham Research Institute, 8 Sylvester Road, Cambridge CB3 9AF.

Plan and terrier of Longhill Farm, Norwood after deduction for land taken by Great Northern Railway, as let to Henry Lamb., 1876 - 1878

Reference Code: GBR/0268/CCCC09/01/33/59
Scope and Contents From the File:

The volume was begun in 1872 by Robert Townley Caldwell, bursar.

Dates: 1876 - 1878
 Unknown - MadLevel 54.0 — CCCC09/08/346.a

Plan of estate at St Giles's parish., 1879-10-13 - 1912

Reference Code: GBR/0268/CCCC09/01/33/23a
Scope and Contents The estate is that bordering on the present Grange Road and Barton Road.Scale: 4 chains to an inch.Area held by A. A. Vansittart demarcated. Note of sale to Trustees of Selwyn College for £6050 of the area to the E, of Grange Road.Notes by R. T. Caldwell of acreage, of potential value of the land and of liability of Selwyn College Trustees re fencing; and by A. J. Wallis on provisional valuation (1912) under Finance Act, 1910.Notes by Wallis of extract from Award Map, p. 41...
Dates: 1879-10-13 - 1912

Plan of ground and first floors., 1890-02

Reference Code: GBR/0268/CCCC09/38/27.11b
Scope and Contents

Scale: 1" = 4'. Overlay to ground floor with amendments approved 24 Feb. 1891.
Original approved by the bursar, 24 Feb. 1890.

Dates: 1890-02

Plan of Hog Street Farm, Kedington, Essex, 2 Sept. 1879. Scale: 3 chains to an inch., 1872 - 1900

Reference Code: GBR/0268/CCCC09/01/33/45
Scope and Contents

Notes by R. T. Caldwell, re purchase of the farm in 1870 from Martin's Trustees for £2610 7s arising from the enfranchisements of copyholds (see Rent Book, 1871, p. 357), acreage of plots, the ex-manor house and difficulty of finding tenants; also of lease in 1890 to Mr J. Martin of a small plot for the convenience of having a straight boundary. Note by A. J. Wallis about the parish's claim to part of the property.

Dates: 1872 - 1900
 Item — CCCC09/08/347a

Plan of house and premises in lease to Morgan Thomas Esq., 1843

Reference Code: GBR/0268/CCCC09/08/347a
Scope and Contents

Bounded by 'St Mary's Street' (S), Rose Crescent and (E and N) and property leased to Morgan Thomas (W) (see 224).
Scale: 8 feet to 1 inch. 576 x 400mm.

Dates: 1843
 Item — CCCC09/08/344.a

Plan of house in lease to Mr William Swann., 1843

Reference Code: GBR/0268/CCCC09/08/344.a
Scope and Contents

Here bounded by King's Parade, and two properties leased to Stephen Thrower and Trinity Hall in lease to the Rev. J. P. Banks.
Scale: 4 feet to 1 inch. 398 x 576mm.

Dates: 1843
 File — CCCC09/02/21(5a)

Plan of properties in Cambridge, 1830-1890., 1907

Reference Code: GBR/0268/CCCC09/02/21(5a)
Scope and Contents

East side of Trumpington Street between Lensfield Road (including the conduit) and no. 11 (just N. of Scroope Terrace). Shows watercourse, tramline, site of Hospital built in 1361 by Henry de Tangmere.
Scale: 40 feet to the inch.
Signed G. E. O. Smith, May 1907.

Dates: 1907