Found in 782 Collections and/or Records:
288 x 214 mm. General view of unidentified temple buildings, with a large stone carving of a tortoise in an open-sided pavilion in the foreground.
273 x 211 mm. View looking along an avenue between trees towards the entrance gateway of an unidentified temple.
Half-plate (landscape format). [Showing steps up to Temple building from farm land in the foreground].
50 x 50 mm.
278 x 210 mm. View in a temple courtyard at Canton with a shrine in the foreground in the form of an open-sided pavilion.
50 x 50 mm
268 x 205 mm. View from the bank of the Yangtze River looking towards the monastery on Orphan Island, a sheer-sided outcrop in midstream.
80 x 55 mm.
View looking along the walls of Peking, with one of the massive corner bastions in the foreground. Captioned The first sight of Peking in Norman (1895, p. 196).
Half-plate. Inside the B.N. Hospital, Weihaiwei. [Brick archway with creeper and chinese-style tiled roof looking along paved path to part of single storey building on the far side of the quadrangle].
Quarter-plate (landscape format).
Half-plate (landscape format). [Monument in centre of ornamental pond with plants, some in pots and a few people wandering past. Trees and buildings in the background].
274 x 215 mm. View looking north along the Shanghai Bund, with the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank in the left foreground and the Customs House immediately beyond.
[A misty scene with long shadows of bare trees on the pavement].
201 x 269 mm. View looking up the cable tramway which runs from the top of the Peak down into the eastern section of Victoria. The Hong Kong High-Level Tramway Company was incorporated in 1885 and trams started running from 1888. The great rain storm of the following year did great damage and nearly put the company out of business and in 1891 it was taken over by John D. Humphreys & Company.
240 x 181 mm. View looking across the River, with a fleet of junks in midstream.
281 x 218 mm. View looking towards the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity from the corner of Kiangse and Hankow Roads (the edge of the building seen at the left is part of the Municipal Council Offices). The view shows the east end of the Cathedral. The Cathedral, designed by Sir Gilbert Scott, was erected with some modifications to his original plan (the chancel, for example, was shortened) in 1866-69. The spire, however, was not completed until 1892.
275 x 216 mm. View of the east façade of the Cathedral from Kiangse Road, with the tower and spire at the right. A small part of the Kiukiang Road can be seen at the right of the print. See also Y3077C/25.
A copy of a half-tone photograph showing the Cenotaph Statue in Statue Square with the Queen's statue and Siemessen and Co.'s headquarters in the background.