Skip to main content

Parliament Buildings, 1870 - 1880

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y308B/142

Scope and Contents

183 x 125 mm. A view of the rear of the buildings, which face on to Spring Street. The building was started in 1856 and continued with various delays until 1892 (even then, two sides of the building remained unfaced).


  • Creation: 1870 - 1880

Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (


1 photographic print(s) : photograph

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom