[Royal Mint, Melbourne], 1870
Scope and Contents
389 x 274 mm. A view of the Mint seen from William Street. The building, which was designed by the Public Works Office and completed in 1870, is a handsome classical house with the Royal coat of arms above the entrance. This front block comprises the offices and residence, with the works behind (the chimney is visible in this photograph).
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
DateText: The date is approximate..
Nettleton, Charles, 1832-1902, photographer
Finding aid date
Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository
Cambridge University Library
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom
Map Dept enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
all other enquiries: email@example.com