Skip to main content

Permanent Building-from Eastern Entrance, 1880

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3087A/3

Scope and Contents

288 x 235 mm. A view of the large archway and doors at the sastern end, with the central dome beyond.


  • Creation: 1880


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Finding aid date

2019-11-11 12:29:31+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom