Skip to main content

Local Court House, Adelaide, 1890

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3082A/8

Scope and Contents

260 x 195 mm. A front view of the court, with an imposing Roman Doric portico, which stands in King William Street. Built for the Police Court in 1867, when William Hanson was Colonial Architect, it became the Local and Insolvency Courts in 1891.


  • Creation: 1890

Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Date information

DateText: The date is approximate..

Finding aid date

2013-09-19 14:56:09+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom