Dutch Reformed Church, Pretoria, 1888
Scope and Contents
190 x 124 mm. Showing the newly completed Dutch Reformed Church in Church square, with a wagon and a span of oxen drawn up in front of the building. The church, which was inaugurated in January 1885, replaced the one which was burned down in 1882.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Finding aid date