Skip to main content

Burghersdorp, general view, 1900 - 1910

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y305J/28

Scope and Contents

20 x 136 mm. A view looking over small homesteads and gardens with the Stormberg Mountains in the background. Founded in 1844, the town was originally called Kupdrift.


  • Creation: 1900 - 1910


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements

Fair condition, with some fading at right hand side.

Existence and Location of Copies

Duplicate at Y305J/42 in a better condition.



Date information

DateText: The date is approximate..


Cape Government Railways

Finding aid date

2002-10-22 11:55:42+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom