Pulling down Dutch Reformed Church, 1902
Scope and Contents
The church was built in 1884-85 and pulled down in 1902 as the tower was unsafe.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
1 photographic print(s) : photograph