Found in 23 Collections and/or Records:
Accounts, correspondence, notes relating to the building of the Divinity Schools, 1871-03-25 - 1881-08-21
Architectural reviews and photographs of the department building, the Sir William Dunn Institute of Biochemistry, 1924 - 1975
Archives of the University Observatory, its sister body the Solar Physics Observatory, and their successors, the combined Observatories and Institute of Theoretical Astronomy, 1818 - 1999
Letters, plans, estimates and rough accounts, labelled 'Law Library, Sedgwick Museum, Geological Museum, 1901-4', 1900-01-02 - 1904-12
Papers relating to the proposed demolition by the University of 1-5 Bene't Place, Cambridge, in connection with erecting a new Biochemistry building, 1969 - 1970
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.