Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3042A/68
Scope and Contents
202 x 146 mm. A view looking towards the causeway that joins the island to the mainland, with ships at anchor beyond. The causeway, five large piers and five miles of narrow gauge railway were completed by the Royal Engineers in Mar. 1885.
Conditions Governing Access:
From the Fonds:
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).