Nora Barlow Letters: 1912, 1912
Scope and Contents
Contains 30 letters from Nora to Ida Darwin sent between 12 January and 23 December 1912.
Includes a letter from Alan Barlow to Ida and letters from Frances 'Fanny' Farrer, [Mary] Farrer, Gulielma Lister and Evelyn Whitehead to Nora.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
30 item(s) (30 letters in 1 folder)
Language of Materials
- Barlow, Sir James Alan Noel, 1881-1968 (2nd Baronet and civil servant) (Person)
- Farrer, Dame Frances Margaret, 1895-1977 (public servant) (Person)
- Farrer, Irene Mary, 1867-1961 (Person)
- Lister, Gulielma, 1860-1949 (botanist and mycologist) (Person)
- Whitehead, Evelyn Ada Maud Rice, 1865-1950 (née Willoughby-Wade, wife of Alfred North Whitehead) (Person)
Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository
Cambridge University Library
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom
Map Dept enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
all other enquiries: email@example.com