Semi-official letters from Taipei to Tokyo, 31 Aug. 1950-12 June 1963
Scope and Contents
An incomplete set of copies of semi-official letters from Jardine Matheson, Taipei, to Jardine Matheson, Tokyo:
1. No. 4 from [B.E. Bolton] to F.A. Pollock, 31 August 1950, with two enclosed letters.
2. Nos 3-4 from I.F. Aucott to E.F. Watts, 7 October 1952 and 6 December 1952.
3. No. 1 from B.E. Bolton to I.F. Aucott, 7 July 1955.
4. Nos 1-2 from D.B. Nelson to S.R. Hawke, both 12 June 1963.
The ring-binder is labelled 'File I'.
- 31 Aug. 1950-12 June 1963
Conditions Governing Access
Access to the collection is subject to special conditions and is at the discretion of Matheson & Co. Ltd, part of the Jardine Matheson Group. A statement of the conditions and an application form are available in the Manuscripts Reading Room. Printed copies of the form are available by post (please contact the University Library). An electronic version can also be found at https://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/files/jm_permission_form.pdf.
Records described in the catalogue as being in a bad condition are in a fragile state that precludes them being made available to readers.
Access to some records may be restricted under the terms of the Data Protection Act, 1998.
1 file(s) (1 ring-binder)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Received from Matheson & Co. Ltd, London, 15 September 2015.
No. 1, 1955, is not found in the corresponding Hong Kong volume.
- From the Fonds: Jardine, Matheson and Co. Ltd (Organization)
Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository
Cambridge University Library
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom
Map Dept enquiries: email@example.com
all other enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org