Skip to main content

Bendigo Law Courts, 1885 - 1901

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3087D/27

Scope and Contents

148 x 194 mm. A view looking along Pall Mall in Bendigo, with its broad tree-lined pavement. In fact only a small corner of the Law Courts can be seen. The main building in the picture, with the clocktower, is the Bendigo Post Office opened in 1887.


  • Creation: 1885 - 1901


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements

Poor condition.

Date information

DateText: The date is approximate..

Finding aid date

2016-03-16 10:54:29+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom