Skip to main content

View taken from Saint Paul’s Tower, 1875

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3087C/29

Scope and Contents

176 x 123 mm. A view looking south-east from the tower and showing the railway station, the goods shed, and the locomotive shed, with Quarry Hill in the distance. Bendigo was connected to Melbourne by rail in October 1862.


  • Creation: 1875


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements

Fair condition.

Finding aid date

2014-07-28 10:58:27+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom