Skip to main content

Shamrock Hotel, Sandhurst, 1875

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3087C/13

Scope and Contents

179 x 125 mm. A view of the hotel, a sizeable stone building with iron-work verandahs which stands at the junction of Pall Mall and Williamson Street. With several pony traps parked outside.


  • Creation: 1875


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Finding aid date

2014-07-25 16:22:09+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom