Skip to main content

View as seen from the Camp Hill, near the Lodge, 1875

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3087C/11

Scope and Contents

178 x 125 mm. A view looking down from Camp Hill towards Pall Mall, with Williamson Street beyond, and a rotunda in the foreground. The picture shows the continuation of Pall Mall from Y3087C/6. Other buildings identified in the key are the Shamrock Hotel; the Bank of Australasia; St. James’ Hall; St. Paul’s Church; and the City of Sandhurst Claim.


  • Creation: 1875


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Finding aid date

2014-07-25 16:18:57+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom