Skip to main content

View of the Camp Reserve, as seen from the Court House, 1875

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3087C/9

Scope and Contents

186 x 129 mm. A view along an unsurfaced road towards the centre of the town. Part of Pall Mall is visible at the left of the picture. Buildings identified in the key are Beehive Chambers, Rotunda, City of Sandhurst Claim, City Hotel, Ross, Henderson and Fick’s, Jackson, Ironmongers; Bank of Victoria, Bank of New South Wales, Post Office.


  • Creation: 1875


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Finding aid date

2014-07-25 16:12:48+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom