Skip to main content

Sandhurst-North Part, as seen from the top of the Masonic Hall, 1875

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3087C/3

Scope and Contents

180 x 127 mm. A view looking over the town, with the railway station and good sheds in the distance. The street crossing the photograph is Pall Mall, intersecting with Mitchell Street and Bath Corner. Buildings identified in the key include the Post Office, the Warden’s Court, Quarry Hill and the City Hotel.


  • Creation: 1875


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Finding aid date

2014-07-25 15:34:52+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom