Skip to main content

Sandhurst East with a portion of the City Reserve, 1875

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3087C/1

Scope and Contents

179 x 123 mm. A view from a hillside looking over Bendigo (for some years Bendigo and Sandhurst were interchangeable names for the town). Buildings identified in the key are the Jewish Synagogue, Buckley’s Flour Mills, Oddfellows’ Hall, City Town Hall, and the Shamrock Hotel.


  • Creation: 1875


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements

Poor condition.

Finding aid date

2014-07-25 15:29:53+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom