Unidentified building, 1865 - 1878
Scope and Contents
192 x 128 mm. Showing a well-proportioned single storey stone building with a few figures posed near the central entrance.
- 1865 - 1878
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
DateText: The date is approximate..
Finding aid date