Skip to main content

Church in the Sanatorium grounds, Kiboriani, circa 1906, 1906

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y30469F/97B

Scope and Contents

106 x 82 mm. General view of the church at Kiboriani, a long single storey building with a shallow pitched roof of lime and sand, without tower or steeple. It was built by T.B.R. Westgate in 1906. When the Germans used Kiboriani as an internment camp in the First World War the church was used as a kitchen.


  • Creation: 1906


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Existence and Location of Copies

Another print at Y30469F/97A.



Finding aid date

2003-04-16 12:19:41+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom