Church in the Sanatorium grounds, Kiboriani, circa 1906, 1906
Scope and Contents
106 x 82 mm. General view of the church at Kiboriani, a long single storey building with a shallow pitched roof of lime and sand, without tower or steeple. It was built by T.B.R. Westgate in 1906. When the Germans used Kiboriani as an internment camp in the First World War the church was used as a kitchen.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Existence and Location of Copies
Another print at Y30469F/97B.
Finding aid date
- From the Fonds: Westgate, Thomas Buchanan Reginald, fl1899 - 1936 (missionary) (Person)