Marigot, St Martin, F.W.I. [i.e. Saint Martin, Antilles françaises], 1879 - 1913
Scope and Contents
224 x 182 mm. A view looking down on the settlement of Marigot, with streets of houses built along a narrow spit of land jutting out into the harbour. Marigot is the capital of St. Martin which lies north-west of Saint-Barthèlemy.
- 1879 - 1913
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Biographical / Historical
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Poor condition, yellowing and dirt marks.
Existence and Location of Copies
DateText: The date is approximate..
Finding aid date
- Europe (continent)
- France (nation)
- Guadeloupe (dependent state)
- Leeward Islands (island group)
- Lesser Antilles (island group)
- Marigot (inhabited place)
- North and Central America (continent)
- Saint-Martin-Saint-Barthèlemy (arrondissement)
- St. Martin (island)
- West Indies (archipelago)
- northern Saint-Martin (dependency)
- From the Fonds: Morris, Sir (Daniel, 1844-1933, Knight) (Person)
Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository
Cambridge University Library
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom
Map Dept enquiries: email@example.com
all other enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org