Skip to main content

Stock Exchange, Johannesburg, 1925

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y305E/187

Scope and Contents

A view showing the third building occupied by the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. Built in Hollard Street, with a foundation stone laid by Lord Milner in 1903, the building was opened for use in January 1904.


  • 1925

Conditions Governing Access

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements

Good condition.



Finding aid date

2004-08-19 09:29:16+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom