Old Kings House, Spanish Town, 1900 - 1910
Scope and Contents
162 x 113 mm. Showing the front façade of Kings House, built for Henry Moore, who administered the island from 1756 to 1762. This façade is now all that remains of the building, the interior having been destroyed by fire in 1925. The building is situated in the Plaza in Spanish Town.
- 1900 - 1910
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Biographical / Historical
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Fair condition, some overall yellowing.
DateText: The date is approximate..
Finding aid date
- From the Fonds: Great Britain. Colonial Office. Visual Instruction Committee (Organization)
- From the Fonds: Fisher, Alfred Hugh, 1867 -1945 (artist and photographer) (Person)