Skip to main content

St. Lazarus Church, Larnaca, 1908

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Fisher 8/1121

Scope and Contents

Quarter-plate. Boys of the Greek Elementary School of Larnaca (attached to a church in similar way to old voluntary schools in England). Beside the entry stands Little John a deacon of the Church. Tomb of St. Lazarus (Raising of Lazarus) is in this Church.


  • Creation: 1908


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials




Finding aid date

2002-08-30 12:19:33+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom