Reference Code: GBR/0012/MS Add.10442
Scope and Contents
Contains brief notes on the activities of the school from its opening on19 May 1876 to 3 January 1895. Daily entries may include information on admissions and discharges, weather, attendance, examinations, discipline, subjects taught and the observations/recommendations of inspectors. Names of teachers and visitors appear throughout the volume with the names of individual children appearing inconsistently. The final pages of the volume include object lessons and recitations for the school...
Conditions Governing Access:
Open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library.