Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
A Bill for amending an Act of the present Majesty for the Relief of certain Incumbents of Livings in the City of London, and for their further relief., 1819
Amendments added in MS.
A Bill for improving the drainage of part of the South Level of the fens, within the Great Level commonly called Bedford Level, and the navigation of the rivers passing through the same . . ., 1827
7-8 George IV, Session 1826-7
A Bill for inclosing certain Lands called Cow, otherwise Cow Fen Leys, in the Parish of St Mary the Less, in the Town of Cambridge . . ., 1811
Marginal annotation at p. 24 for the enactment of a further clause.
A Bill for inclosing lands in the parishes of St Peter and St John in Duxford in the County of Cambridge., 1813 - 1814
The rectory of Duxford St Peter was purchased from Sarah Harris, widow, and Thomas Harris, the incumbent, by Archbishop Tenison in 1704, and presented to the college in 1706, the archbishop reserving the right of nomination during his lifetime. It appears from item 3, however, that Tenison had an interest in Duxford from at least 1689.
The Master and Fellows agreed on 4 Dec. 1867, to sell the advowson to Clare College with a view to the union of the two Duxford parishes.