Duxford St Peter, Cambridgeshire, 1654 - 1825
Scope and Contents
The rectory of Duxford St Peter was purchased from Sarah Harris, widow, and Thomas Harris, the incumbent, by Archbishop Tenison in 1704, and presented to the college in 1706, the archbishop reserving the right of nomination during his lifetime. It appears from item 3, however, that Tenison had an interest in Duxford from at least 1689.
The Master and Fellows agreed on 4 Dec. 1867, to sell the advowson to Clare College with a view to the union of the two Duxford parishes.
- 1654 - 1825
1 archive box(es) (1 box)
Language of Materials
Former / Other Reference
Finding aid date
Part of the Corpus Christi College Archives Repository
Corpus Christi College
Cambridge CB2 1RH United Kingdom
+44 (0)1223 338030