Zabbar (inhabited place)
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
210 x 152 mm. A view showing the huge elephant carved from African blackwood which won first prize at the exhibition for Messrs. H.H.M. da Silva.
215 x 290 mm. The village of Zabbar is south-east of the harbour area. The Parish Church of Our Lady of Grace was begun by Tomasso Dingli in 1641, but the west front and towers were not completed until 1738-42.