[Zabbar Parish Church], 1882 - 1900
Scope and Contents
215 x 290 mm. The village of Zabbar is south-east of the harbour area. The Parish Church of Our Lady of Grace was begun by Tomasso Dingli in 1641, but the west front and towers were not completed until 1738-42.
- 1882 - 1900
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
DateText: From the presence of the ferry landing place in 6, Ellul dates them as post 1882, when the Sliema-Valletta ferry began, but not later than 1900..
Finding aid date