Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y305J/121
Scope and Contents
210 x 148 mm. Showing the gauging weir and reservoir at the White River Settlement. The village of White River in the eastern Transvaal was founded by Lord Milne's Government in 1904 as the centre for an irrigation settlement for demobilised British soldiers. Since that time it has become one of the most important citrus growing centres.
1900 - 1910
Conditions Governing Access:
From the Fonds:
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).