Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Edwards Associated Papers
Material relating to Sir Robert Edwards.
The Papers of Barbara Rankin
The Papers of César Milstein
Papers including correspondence and research notes.
Including some correspondence of his wife, Celia Milstein, to 2003.
The Papers of Gabriele Rabel
The Papers of Mark Bretscher
The collection held by Churchill Archives contains the professional scientific papers of Mark Bretscher, starting from his early work on the genetic code and protein biosythesis, then moving into his work on cell membranes and cell movement. Predominantly working papers with some correspondence and photographs.
The papers of Max Ferdinand Perutz
The Papers of Richard Keynes
The papers include: correspondence from the 1960s to the 2000s, with some papers relating to the Anti-Submarine Experimental Establishment (1942) and naval radar research (1944-45); volumes of notes on experiments from 1947 to 1979; research papers and data files from the late 1970s to 1990s.
The Papers of Rosalind Franklin
The Papers of Sir Aaron Klug
Papers comprising of correspondence to individuals and organisations; research projects; speeches; the Royal Society; drafts and finished manuscripts; businesses engagements; speeches; photographs; slides; awards and artefacts.
The Papers of Sir John Randall
Papers relating to the cavity magnetron and to biophysics, including lectures, articles, research notebooks, correspondence, press cuttings, drawings and photographs.
The Papers of Sir Robert Edwards
Personal and scientific papers including correspondence, research and laboratory notebooks, draft publications and journal articles, newspaper clippings, photographs, videos and film.
- Biology 10
- Molecular biology 4
- Artificial procreation 3
- Crystallography 3
- Embryology 3
- Laboratories 2
- Molecular structure 2
- Physics 2
- Science 2
- Viruses 2
- Embryo transfer 1
- Fertility 1
- Genetics 1
- Glaciers 1
- Human reproduction 1
- In vitro fertilization 1
- Philosophy 1
- Physiology 1
- Radar 1
- Reproductive health 1
- Reproductive technology 1
- Scientific research 1
- Second World War (1939-1945) 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Edwards, Robert Geoffrey, Sir, 1925 - 2013 (Knight, Professor of Human Reproduction) 3
- Birkbeck College, London 1
- Bretscher, Mark Steven, 1940 (biologist) 1
- Franklin, Rosalind Elsie, 1920 - 1958 (crystallographer) 1
- Keynes, Richard Darwin, 1919 - 2010 (Professor of Physiology) 1
- Klug, Aaron, Sir, 1926 - 2018 (Knight, biophysicist) 1
- Milstein, César, 1927 - 2002 (molecular biologist) 1
- Perutz, Max Ferdinand, 1914 - 2002 (biologist) 1
- Rabel, Gabriele, 1880 - 1963 (physicist and biologist) 1
- Randall, John Turton, Sir, 1905 - 1984 (Knight, biophysicist) 1
- Rankin, Barbara, 1933 - 2019 (secretary to Professor Robert Edwards) 1
- University of Cambridge 1
- University of Cambridge. MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology 1 ∧ less