Contains 1 Result:
Series — Container: Maps.PSV.3.88
"Little Shelford, Cambs", 1855-05-11
Reference Code: GBR/3296/Maps/Maps.PSV.3.88
Scope and Contents
Old licensed public house "King William the Fourth", cottage, buildings and wheelwrights shop, garden, pasture - occupation of Mr. Joseph Jennings. - Arable land in Clay Pit Road.
Conditions Governing Access: From the Fonds: This item or collection is available for consultation by researchers in the Map Room at Cambridge University Library. Contact details and Map Room opening hours can be found at https://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/collections/departments/maps/map-department-contact-details. Anyone wishing to use the collection must first acquire a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket, see https://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/using-library