Cambridge Printing Exhibition 1940 Scrapbook, 1940
Scope and Contents
Album so labelled on spine. It contains: a copy of the printed prospectus; letters from Reynolds Stone, John Johnson, James Guthrie, J. M. Keynes, Bernard Darwin, Graham Pollard, O. F. Morshead, G. D. H. Cole, Lord Esher, Jan van Krimpen, Percy Muir, C. H. St. J. Hornby, J. Fletcher, Michael Clapham; specimen slips for the catalogue, prospectus for the catalogue, and clippings.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
1 volume(s) (1 volume)
Language of Materials
- Johnson, John De Monins, 1882-1956 (Egyptologist)
- Keynes, John Maynard, 1883-1946 (Baron Keynes, economist)
- Krimpen, Jan van, 1892-1958 (typographer)
- Muir, Percy Horace, 1894-1979 (bookseller and antiquarian)
- Pollard, Henry Graham, 1903-1976 (bibliographer)
- Stone, Alan Reynolds, 1909-1979 (designer and engraver)