A Meeting of the Gentlemen to whom his Royal Highness the Prince hath referred the care of printing of Mr Flamsteed's Astronomical Papers, July 1708
Scope and Contents
Another copy at Add. 9597/13/6/85.
- July 1708
- Referees of 'Historia Coelestis Britannica' (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Please enquire at the Manuscripts Reading Room desk if you would like to view items from the Macclesfield Collection.
2 folio(s) (ff.2 [folio] paper) : paper
Language of Materials
- Aston, Francis, 1644-1715 (fellow of the Royal Society)
- Flamsteed, John, 1646-1719 (astronomer)
- George, 1653-1708 (prince of Denmark and duke of Cumberland, consort of Queen Anne)
- Gregory, David, 1659-1708 (astronomer and mathematician)
- Robartes, Francis, 1650-1718 (politician and natural philosopher)
- Wren, Sir Christopher, 1632-1723 (Knight, architect, mathematician and astronomer)