Articles for Printing Flamsteed's 'Historia Coelestis Britannica', 17 November 1706
Scope and Contents
This category contains the manuscript letters in the Macclesfield collection excluding the Newton holographs and letters to Newton. It also contains a few other items which were bound alongside these letters.
- 17 November 1706
- Referees of 'Historia Coelestis Britannica' (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Please enquire at the Manuscripts Reading Room desk if you would like to view items from the Macclesfield Collection.
3 folio(s) (ff.3 [broadsheet] paper) : paper
Language of Materials
- Churchill, Awnsham, 1658-1728 (bookseller and politician)
- Flamsteed, John, 1646-1719 (astronomer)
- Gregory, David, 1659-1708 (astronomer and mathematician)
- Robartes, Francis, 1650-1718 (politician and natural philosopher)
- Wren, Sir Christopher, 1632-1723 (Knight, architect, mathematician and astronomer)