Material for the section on Eton College in the Architectural history of the University of Cambridge collected by J.W. Clark, who rewrote the section, in English and Latin, 1880 (Circa)
Scope and Contents
- 1880 (Circa)
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
1 volume(s) (1 Volume)
Language of Materials
- From the Fonds: Clark, John Willis, 1833-1910 (Cambridge University registrary) (Person)