Christ Church St Laurence, George Street, 1870 - 1879
Scope and Contents
276 x 200 mm. View looking north along George Street South towards the west end of Christ Church St Laurence, a Gothic revival building of sandstone built between 1843 and 1845 to designs by Henry Robertson and under the supervision of Edmund Blacket.
- 1870 - 1879
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Fair condition, overall yellowing and some fading.
Finding aid date