Skip to main content

Yarrowford Bridge, on the road from Glen Innes to Tentorfield, 1885

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3086F/50

Scope and Contents

280 x 220 mm. Information given states '2 spans of 75 feet each with 1 approach span, total length 180 feet'. A side view of the bridge from the river bank, with riders and pedestrians on the bridge. A wooden superstructure with wooden piers.


  • Creation: 1885


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements

Poor condition, considerable yellowing and slight fading.



Date information

DateText: The date is approximate..

Finding aid date

2003-07-24 12:25:05+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom