Skip to main content

Grammar School (Boys), Brisbane, 1886

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3085E/14

Scope and Contents

270 x 220 mm. A general view of the school buildings. The foundation stone of the building was laid by the Duke of Edinburgh in 1868.


  • Creation: 1886

Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements

fair condition

Finding aid date

2015-05-22 14:33:57+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom