St John’s Anglican Cathedral Clergy House Cathedral Hill, 1902 - 1912
Scope and Contents
An album of photographs, with some loose insertions, including an annotated map of 'St. John's N.F, 1905', relating to Newfoundland 1902-1912. Most are 100 x 80 mm., but in many cases only part is visible owing to the size and shape of the frame through which they are seen.
The collection was studied by Professor Maurice and Mrs Shirley Scarlett in 1985; their information is embodied in the captions to nos. 3, 5-17, 30-51, 53, 55-56, 67, 69, 71, 74-75, 80, 82, 86, 90, 92-93, 95-101, 110-111.
- 1902 - 1912
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
DateText: The date is approximate..
Finding aid date
- From the Fonds: Bell, James, fl1902 - 1912 (Person)
Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository
Cambridge University Library
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom
Map Dept enquiries: email@example.com
all other enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org