Skip to main content

Cathedral House, 1902 - 1912

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3061E/55

Scope and Contents

From the Fonds:

An album of photographs, with some loose insertions, including an annotated map of 'St. John's N.F, 1905', relating to Newfoundland 1902-1912. Most are 100 x 80 mm., but in many cases only part is visible owing to the size and shape of the frame through which they are seen.

The collection was studied by Professor Maurice and Mrs Shirley Scarlett in 1985; their information is embodied in the captions to nos. 3, 5-17, 30-51, 53, 55-56, 67, 69, 71, 74-75, 80, 82, 86, 90, 92-93, 95-101, 110-111.


  • Creation: 1902 - 1912


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Date information

DateText: The date is approximate..

Finding aid date

2012-05-30 15:01:32+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom