Head Offices - ‘De Beer’s Consolidated Mines, Limited’, 1891
Scope and Contents
149 x 203 mm. Showing the brick-built De Beers Head Office, situated on a corner next to the Kimberley Diamond and Share Market.
- Creation: 1891
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Fair condition, some fading in from edges.
Existence and Location of Originals
To view this image:
Middlebrook, John E, fl 1892-1899, photographer
Finding aid date