View of the only remains of the Old Konak, Nicosia., 1900
Scope and Contents
76 x 97m. Showing the entrance to the Konak, the old 16th-century palace in the north-western part of Nicosia. The rest of the building was destroyed during the British occupation and the building finally pulled down in 1904 to make way for a new palace, courthouse and government offices.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
DateText: The date is approximate..
Finding aid date