Skip to main content

The Port, 1885

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3016A/4

Scope and Contents

218 x 170 mm. A view from the New Mole looking across the harbour (with a paddlesteamer in the foreground) towards the harbour wall and the northern part of the town. The tower of the Old Moorish Castle can be seen on the hill above the town.


  • Creation: 1885


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements

Good condition, apart from overall yellowing.

Physical Description




Finding aid date

2003-04-24 16:34:58+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom