[Visit of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II to Bermuda, 24-25 November 1953], 1953-11-24 - 1953-11-25
Scope and Contents
On the reverse of this print is the following caption supplied by Bermuda News Bureau: 'The Queen inspecting the guard of honour commanded by Major Brownlow Tucker'.
The print is also annotated on the reverse with the reference 'ER 18'.
- 1953-11-24 - 1953-11-25
- Bermuda News Bureau (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Bermuda News Bureau
Finding aid date
- Bermuda (dependent state)
- Elizabeth, II, 1926 (Queen of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
- Europe (continent)
- Hood, Sir (Alexander, 1888-1980, Knight, Lieutenant General, Governor of Bermuda)
- North and Central America (continent)
- Philip, b, 1921 (Duke of Edinburgh, consort of Queen Elizabeth II)
- United Kingdom (nation)