The Administration Block, 1945
Scope and Contents
General view of the building. The typewritten caption on the reverse reads 'On the ground floor are the Staff Common Room, and the offices of the Principal, the Assistant to the Principal and the Bursar; on the first floor are the Library and Museum; on the second floor is the Chapel. Pupils are seen dispersing to classrooms after morning chapel'.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Former / Other Reference
DateText: Dated 'c.1945' in the original typescript catalogue..
Finding aid date
- From the Sub-Series: Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Ministry of Information. West African Photographic Service (Organization)